Terms and Conditions
Making a Purchase
To make a purchase in our shop simply browse our online catalogue and add items to your basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "View Cart" to review your order. Once you are happy with your selection click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the order and enter payment details.
Once you have clicked on “Proceed to Checkout” you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
If in the exceptional circumstance that we take your order for an item, but have run out of stock prior to your order being dispatched; we will contact you with an estimate for us to restock and deliver your item and give you the option to cancel the order.
We trade in pound sterling (GBP). Cards keyed online are automatically debited at the time of purchase. Please note that all purchases must be made online. We cannot accept orders by post or over the phone.
Financial Transactions are handled by Paypal. Random World Productions cannot be held responsible for the conduct of Third-parties to which we have no control.
A fixed charge of £2.99 is added to you Cart total for postage and packaging costs. A full breakdown of the costs and charges is displayed before you proceed to the checkout.
We only dispatch goods to addresses within the United Kingdom.
You may only place orders and make communications with us in English, and all contracts concluded between us will be in English.
Cancelling an Order
Under the EC Distance Selling Directive, you have the right to cancel an order within 14 working days commencing the day after the date that the items were delivered. You cannot cancel your order if you have taken the items out of the sealed packages in which they were delivered to you.
For more information on canceling an order visit http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Note: - this is not a Random World Production website and cannot guarantee it’s content.
To cancel an order please e-mail us at email@example.com Please ensure you give your order number with all communications.
To return orders we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the goods were found to be damaged or faulty.
When we receive the goods with the notice of your cancellation of this order, we will process a refund.
Once you have notified us that you are canceling an order, any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order, provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you (unopened with all seals intact). If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Cancellation by Random World Productions
We reserve the right to cancel an order if:-
a) we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered,
b) we do not deliver to your area, or
c) one or more of the goods you have ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and we will re-credit your account with any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your order.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchased.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Information for business
The products sold on our site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property and /or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Random World Productions.
Shipping and Handling
Random World Productions charges a flat fee for shipping and handling (postage and packaging) costs. This cost will be added to your total prior to payment and by continuing with your purchase agree to pay this amount.
Items that are in stock will normally be dispatched within 3 working days. However, we reserve the right to dispatch goods up to 7 working days from receipt of an order during busy periods.
Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered, or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Random World Productions is a non-VAT registered company and therefore VAT has not/will not be added to any prices.
Random World Productions can be contacted via post at Random World Productions, 65 Upton Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 3HX
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping basket. You can turn off cookies within your browser but please be warned that our website may not work correctly if you do.
If you continue using our website without turning off cookies on your web browser we will assume you are happy for us to leave cookies on your computer.
Terms and Conditions last updated: - 05/08/2014
- · · Returns can only be made after contact with Random World Productions and a Returns Number (RN) has been issued. You should ensure this number is clearly visible on any packages you return..
- · · Goods returned without a Returns Number may be refused.
- · · The customer must inspect the goods upon delivery and report any fault, including missing items within 48 hours of receipt.
- · · Damaged goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- · · Accidental damage, neglect or misuse of items will not be acceptable for return.
- · · Incorrectly ordered products cannot be returned if the box and/or seal has been opened.
- · · The customer shall pay any carriage costs involved in a return where the goods supplied are as requested and are not faulty.
- · · Refunds will be made by the same method of payment
- · · Returns Policy last updated: - 05/08/2014
- · Disclaimer
- Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.
In product descriptions all measurements are approximate and opinions expressed are those of Random World Productions only.